Monday 30 November 2015

I perform prayers. However I cannot perform them properly. Will performing prayers like this be of any use to me?


A Brief Description of the Question: 
I perform prayers. However I cannot perform them properly. Will performing prayers like this be of any use to me?
The Answer: 
Never say, "What are my prayers in comparison with the reality of the prayers?", because like the seed of a date-palm describes the full-grown tree, your prayers describe your tree. Similarly the prayers of a great saint, the prayers of ordinary people like you or me - even if they are not aware of it - have a share of that light. There is a mystery in this truth, even if the consciousness does perceive it. However the unfolding and illumination differ according to the degrees of those performing them. As there are many stages and degrees from the seed of a date-palm to the mature tree, so the stages in the degrees of  prayers may be even more numerous. However, in each degree, the basis of that luminous truth is present.







0 comments :

Post a Comment

Copyrights @ 2015 - Welcome to the ISLAM